This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.moretpackaging.com, whose owner is MORET PACKAGING, S.L. (hereinafter, THE WEBSITE OWNER).
By browsing the website of THE WEBSITE OWNER, you are considered a USER of the site and you fully and unreservedly accept each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice. You are warned that these conditions may be modified without prior notice by THE WEBSITE OWNER, in which case these modifications will be published and announced as soon as possible.
It is therefore advisable to read the contents of this legal notice carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered on this website.
The user is also obliged to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, the uses of traffic and the present Legal Notice, and will respond to THE WEBSITE OWNER or to third parties for any damages that could be caused as a consequence of the breach of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorised is expressly prohibited, and THE WEBSITE OWNER may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
THE WEBSITE OWNER, in compliance with Law 34/2002 of the 11th July on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, provides the following information:
- Its corporate name is: MORET PACKAGING, S.L.
- Its tax code is: B96528773 (SPAIN)
- Its registered office is at: CL ALGEPSER, 67-69 – 46980 – PATERNA – VALENCIA
- Business Register of Valencia: Volume 5514; Book 2821; Folio 113; Sheet V-48331.
To communicate with us, we place at your disposal various means of contact as detailed below:
- (+34) 961324517
- Email: email@example.com
All notifications and communications between users and THE WEBSITE OWNER will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the means listed above.
4. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free to access and free of charge. However, THE WEBSITE OWNER may make the use of some of the services offered on its website conditional to prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to THE WEBSITE OWNER and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE WEBSITE OWNER and not to use them for the following non-exhaustive list of activities:
- To disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, or terrorism-advocating content or, in general, content that is contrary to the law or to public order.
- To introduce computer viruses into the network, or to carry out actions that could alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damages within the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE WEBSITE OWNER or of third parties, or to hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of the computer resources through which THE WEBSITE OWNER provides its services.
- To attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE WEBSITE OWNER or of third parties and to, as the case may be, extract information.
- To violate intellectual or industrial property rights or the confidentiality of THE WEBSITE OWNER or third parties.
- To impersonate any other user.
- To reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless there is authorisation from the owner of the corresponding rights or if this is legally permitted.
- To collect data for marketing purposes, or to send advertising of any kind or communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All contents of the website, such as text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, graphic design and source codes, constitute a piece of work whose property belongs to THE WEBSITE OWNER, with none of the rights of exploitation rights being transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for using the website itself.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make authorised private copies where appropriate, as long as the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor installed on servers connected to networks, nor subject to any kind of exploitation.
Furthermore, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are property of THE WEBSITE OWNER, with the understanding, in using and accessing them, the user is granted no rights over them.
Distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents, or any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the holder of the exploitation rights, is entirely prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between THE WEBSITE OWNER and the owner of the website where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance or approval by THE WEBSITE OWNER of its contents or services.
THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website, nor for the actions that the user may carry out on the basis of these materials.
4.1. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND OF LIABILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only; access to all content is not fully guaranteed, nor is its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE WEBSITE OWNER excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available or accessed through the website, or in the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may produce alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this legal notice as a result of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the actions of third parties that may violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and to one’s own image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, THE WEBSITE OWNER declines any responsibility regarding information found outside this website and not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may expand the content offered by this website. THE WEBSITE OWNER does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for, the function or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend visits to them, so thus will not be responsible for the result obtained. THE WEBSITE OWNER is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2. PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, the user must send a notification to THE WEBSITE OWNER duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringements.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no intended legal validity.
5. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The present conditions will be governed by the Spanish legislation in force. The language used will be Spanish.